Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Justin

Happy Birthday Justin. Exactly twenty seven years ago today was one of happiest days of my life and without a doubt the best Christmas season ever. Having a baby boy that was born one week before Christmas made everything sweeter that year. I will NEVER forget the sweet feelings I had for this little baby. I so related with Mary, the mother of Jesus, in the love I felt for this dear little infant. He was the sweetest and best baby I had. He was seldom sick, always smiling and a very content child. The fact that he lived through Tyler's love is a miracle in and of itself. There were many moments where Tyler tried to sit in his little infant seat, with him still in it, or tried to crawl into the swing with Justin in it (yes he knocked them both over) and on and on. When you are the third boy and your oldest brother is 3 1/2 you get a lot of left over's and hand me downs but Justin NEVER complained about any of that. He was a very sweet little boy. I still feel bad about the year we bought everyone matching coats without thinking that Justin would be wearing the very same style and color of coat for the next four years! Again no complaints.

Justin is such a cute dad. He is the perfect dad for a little girl. PROTECTIVE doesn't seem like a strong enough word to describe Justins feelings for Alyvia. I feel sorry for the first guy who comes to pick Lyvi up for a date. I can NOT even imagine the kind of interrogation he will have to go through and heaven help him if he doesn't get her home on time! He is a little bit protective of her but who could blame him, she is his finest work! I just want to say something about Justin's other girl, Sarah. She is perfect for him. She is sweet and soft spoken and I have seen a lot of changes in Justin since he and Sarah married that have made him an even better man than he was before. Sarah you are awesome. Such a good wife and mama. Justin, you will always and forever be one of my most favorite people. Sarah said once to me, "everything's more fun when Justin is around" and that is so true! I love you with all my heart. You are a great son and a wonderful example to your brothers and your little nephews of a man who loves his family and his God and who is willing to work hard for both. I am very proud of you. Hope you have a Super Duper Happy Birthday!
Love Always and Forever, Cookie

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie that was so sweet! thank you. I made sure to read it out loud to Justin:)

    ReplyDelete