Thursday, November 19, 2009

Wednesday at Grandma and Grandpa's

OK, we have been so excited for Wednesday. I guess that Grams and Gramps go to Cafe Rio every time Gramps has a Wednesday off because they like the Wednesday special there which is a Chicken Tostada. It did look delicious but I had a cheese quesadilla which I loved and ate every bit of. I also had some of the Chicken Tostada and I have to say that it is good. My favorite part of the whole meal though was the soda. I love sprite and I believe that I could have put away a 44 oz. if the Grandparents would have sprung for it. They got me a little kiddie drink but then did refill it once. I love my soda! After they were kind of worried about me taking a nap because I was kind of on a sugar high so we went to the park again and it was really fun. I was the only one there and I swang and slid and rode the animals. Afterwards my Grams and I walked around a circle in the neighborhood that always has great Christmas decorations. They are getting ready to turn their lights on after Thanksgiving and it was fun to see what they have out already. Gramps finally realized we weren't at the park any more and came and picked us up in his Tahoe. It was a pretty fun day. I took a Great nap again.
This is me getting strapped in for our trip to Cafe Rio. I guess we forgot to take any more pictures today because we were really busy. Grams was making dinner to take to someone and then she had a meeting at her house. Chase tended me before Grams finally came up and put me to bed. What a Crazy busy day! Good thing I'm an easy going girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment