Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lyvi's Vacation at Grandma and Grandpa D's Day 2

Today (Tuesday) started out pretty much like yesterday except for one very important thing I forgot to mention yesterday for breakfast my Gramps made me eggs. Yes that is right, I said my Gramps not my Gram made me eggs. Grams was off walking with one of her friends when I woke up so Gramps got up and made me eggs. They were delicious and I ate a lot of them. I love Love LOVE eggs. Especially the way Gramps makes them. They were awesome! Today Gramps made me pancakes for breakfast. He is amazing. I had no idea he could cook so much! I really like the pancakes but I think the eggs were my favorite. Thanks Gramps.
Here I am in the tub. I told you it was a big tub. I had so much fun. I played with lots of my Grams old measuring cups and spoons, sometimes it is REALLY tempting to try and drink the tub water but I usually stopped when my Gram would tell me not to. I love all of her soaps and fun things she keeps by the tub, I would love to have had all of them in the tub with me but Grams said "NO Lyvi!" She sure can be bossy sometimes!


This is a really bad shot of me all dressed and ready to go. Grams was trying to take a picture of my hair but I was pretty wiggly. I was hoping you could see my new shirt that Aunt Bekah made for me. It is so very cute with a sparkly cupcake on the front. I love it.
Thank you Aunt Bekah.

OK, here is my ponytail hairdo for Tuesday. The ponytail lasted until my nap then we had to take it out but my hair was still cute all tied back although I had to get used to looking at me without a bow! That was really wierd.

The most fun part of this day was going to the park! We got bundled up (because it was in the mid 60's) and Gramps put me in my stroller and away we went. I love my stroller. We saw a dog on the way and I got so excited. I love dogs. I like to blow them kisses and say "woof, woof!" whenever I see one.

I did lots of fun stuff at the park but my favorite was the swing! Gramps likes to swing me high and Grams loves to grab my feet. Sometimes she will stand right in front of me and my feet kick her in the rear end...that is hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment