Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lyvi's Vacation at Grandma and Grandpa's Day 4

OK, today is Thursday and my Gramps had to work today. Yesterday for breakfast he made me eggs again and I loved them AGAIN. Today Chase was my babysitter while my Grams walked, he gave me dry cereal. Not to complain but dry cereal is nothing like eggs or pancakes. When Grams came home she poured some milk on my dry cereal, I guess she thought that would make it a lot better. I did like the cereal and especially because my Grams has these bowls with straws on the side and I could pretend that my cereal was full of soda when I drink it through the straw. I did eat really good.
I have been waiting all week for today because today is PRESCHOOL at my Granna Burrs house. My Granna and Papa have a house with a beautiful huge yard and horses and chickens! Yes, I said horses and chickens. I love both of those things.
So every Thursday my Granna Burr has a preschool for me and my cousins, I could hardly wait to go. I got my hair fixed really fancy today. I decided I would like to wear my boots too. I was pretty excited to show my Granna and she noticed how cute I looked right away.

Here I am standing in between my cousins Brook and Kenzi. We made these adorabale Turkeys today out of an apple. We used lots of marshmallows, and gumdrops. They looked delicious and I kept trying to eat my candy. I guess you aren't supposed to do that? We also colored some pictures and did tumbling. I was a little worried that the tumbling would ruin my hair but I practiced doing my summer saults like a barrell roll and that seemed to solve the whole hair issue. Sometimes it's a little painful looking this cute.

After pre-school I was pretty exhausted and came home to Grams and went straight to bed. This vacation stuff is pretty fun although I sure do miss my mom and dad. They called yesterday when we were almost to Cafe Rio and when I heard their voices I started saying "Mama, Mama" over and over again. I guess I was a little homesick for them. One more day!

3 comments:

  1. What fun to have a vacation at YOUR house. I loved reading about all the fun things you have done together. What darling grandparents you two are. SLY Robynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, it was so fun to see you today. Thank you for the cookies and most of all thanks to you and Dennis for taking such good care of Lyvi. I know Sarah and Justin will be hurrying home to see their sweet baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your post about Lyvi's vacation have been SO fun to read!! I love the part about her "dry" breakfast!! :) -also her "spa" day!! TOO CUTE!

    - cute hair styles!!

    ReplyDelete