Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wedding Day - April 23, 2010



Oh what a beautiful day this turned out to be. The weather was pHeNoMiNaL...we were worried as Arizona had a cold front blow through like we had never seen in April, well that we can remember, which actually isn't saying all that much. The day of the wedding was beautiful. The sky was gorgeous and so was the bride (and the groom for that matter)! We had a fun day, here are a few pictures taken right before the reception. Here are Chase and Lauren with all of the nephews and the niece as well as Lauren's little brother Jeremy and sister Morgan. Aren't those kids adorable?
Two beautiful girls. Are you ready for a long night of dancing?
OK, I know this next picture is a terrible exposure but you can still see the family a little bit. Here we are EVERY SINGLE ONE of us! YIPPEE! It is wonderful to have another daughter-in-law in the family. I honestly don't think of "my girls" as in-laws, they are just my girls and they are all so amazing. I can't say enough about how I feel about them. They have taken some pretty good young men and turned them into fabulous ones. They have definitely influenced them for the better in every single case. Their influence is powerful and every one of them are as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside. AND THAT IS PRETTY DARN BEAUTIFUL! I am so grateful to have each of them. I knew it was going to be great when Todd married Nikki and right away there was someone who had an opinion similar to mine. Now the playing field has become surprisingly even and equal. It's great having daughters! I LOVE IT! Can you even believe how big Jacob and Luke are getting! They are some handsome little boys!
I know, right? So much cuteness. I think Luke was doing his own little "achy breaky heart" dance right there! Those hips have swagger! Lyvi will only hold hands with Jacob! Thank heavens for him, he was keeping the little kids together long enough for a "shot". (Wait, isn't he one of the little kids? Not any more.)

When Justin and Sarah got there Lyvi had been asleep and she wasn't too excited about the whole picture thing but she did love her dress and she was ok with the flowers. We all totally cracked up though when she popped her hip and put her hand on it. That girl has a lot of attitude...no clue where she got it?
OK...get ready for some amazing beautiful-ness! This face melts my heart EVERY single time. Oh how I love that baby! Stop growing Nathan!




Yup, this is what it's all about! Are those some cute kids or what??? we are so lucky!




After all this fun we went inside and to be honest I didn't get many pictures after that! But I did get this cute short video!


That was one good fun day! Now on with LIFE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Back to blogspot!:)
    How did you get your video to download so fast. I will have to try and download mine next time I am over. Anyways... What a fun and busy day! Congrats Chase and Lauren!!

    ReplyDelete