Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lyvi hangs out at Gram's House


Lyvi's Mom and Dad were celebrating their 3rd anniversary and so Lyvi came over to play with me for a little while! She is hilarious and fun and adorable. I love that girl. First of all we noticed that we both had pink flip flops...what cute feet, right? (Eat your heart out Nikki, I know you are jealous of my toes that are not necessarily lined up in decending order!) Then it was on to the Playhouse and lots of hard work for Lyvi. I just took pictures and smiled A LOT!


Lyvi has a fascination with the little sand boxes on the back of the playhouse. Actually she would like them to be empty and for the sand to be ....
...here on the ground, where she throws it!

Gotta answer a quick call. She doesn't look like she is enjoying the interruption. In fact, after the call she threw the phone out the window onto the ground. Sorry no picture, laughing too hard.

This is what she spent most of her time doing. Filling her shovel with sand and putting it...


...here, in the sink! Thank heavens for NO drain pipes or we could have been in big trouble. I tried to teach her to stop doing that but she is almost 2-And really good at it- And she pretty much just ignored me. Then Gramps said, "let her do it, I have lots more sand in the shed." Nice!
She loves to ring the doorbell. I love this picture of her trying to find it through the window in the door. (sorry picture is so over exposed. Need a new really nice camera like Bekah's...hint, hint!) Lyvi never did ring it from that position so she had to...

...do this! Walk all the way around the door.
(Notice the little pile of sand on the gound on the right side of the picture.)

Then she checked the mail box!
Caught her!
See her throwing sand out the puppet show window?
She is trying to get a little sand out each window I guess. Maybe she thinks the landscaping (what landscaping?) would look better with a little sand! Now you might think that all the sand ended up outside.
NOPE, quite a bit was on the floor of the Playhouse so she went into cleaning mode.

Just sweeping it between the cracks! What a good girl!
(Not as fun as throwing it, in fact, not really fun at all!)

"I'm getting kind of tired in here! "
(I know what you are thinking BUT shutting the door was HER idea!)

Whew, what a pretty day, now we'll enjoy the picnic table for a while!
She had so much fun, I thought she would get dizzy with the whole sand to sink back and forth thing but if she did it didn't slow her down one bit. She loved everything but going back inside, I kind of felt the same way!

Happy Anniversary Justin and Sarah!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks Bonnie!

    You guys did have fun! She was so tired she slept in till 8:30am:)
    Thanks for watching her!
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh, little girls are so much fun aren't they! I'm glad you got to spend time with that tiny one. She is so darling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun little playhouse! I think I love your commentary the best... :)

    ReplyDelete