Sunday, March 21, 2010

Elmo came to dinner last week

This week has been so busy I never did get a chance to blog about Elmo coming to dinner last week. He showed up in honor of Lyvi's birthday. She LOVES ELMO. Who doesn't?
After dinner the kids played outside...Nathan got sand in his hair,
thank heavens his dad is full of a lot of hot air!This is possibly how the sand got in that little guys hair. He thinks he is one of the big kids and he was right there playing with them the whole time!


Poor Jacob is getting so very tall he has to bend over inside the playhouse. We need a taller play house. He actually did bump his head on the door frame once.


Miss Alyvia Jade and her bowl of sand...man that girl LOVES sand. We had a great time and the whether has been beautiful! VERY, VERY beautiful.
Arizona is amazing this time of year!







2 comments:

  1. I think I was reading your blog as you were posting, this is so cute, you're a great grandma! I already found ideas for my kids for their birthdays this year on bakrella, thanks for the blog link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cupcakes were adorable!!! I love your fun playhouse

    ReplyDelete