Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Guys

There have been few moments when I have been more proud of my family than this weekend. Not in the sense of "they are better than anyone else" but instead more like, "we made it through Elder Hales visit without anyone burping, spilling, or throwing a tantrum" there was no fighting or arguing, no teasing things just went smooth, perhaps that is why we were so happy we were almost silly, and believe me once he was gone the teasing resumed as normal. Dennis and Chase serenaded Bekah and I with this little song last Sunday evening after
Elder Hales left! These two really enjoy each other.

2 comments:

  1. OH man we missed out! Lyvi got so excited to see Grandpa and Chase. She kept wanting me to re play the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's too funny! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete