Sunday, August 16, 2009

On your mark, Get set, Let's GO!

As I was getting everything packed I thought I would take a few pictures of the bags I have made the past couple of years...the Bonnie Bag Collection! There are getting to be quite a few as I enjoy making them and I bought a LOT of fabric in the beginning. These two bags are my water bottle tote (on the left), and my camera case (on the right). They are getting ready to hit the road first thing Monday morning, August 17!
Closer look at the water bottle tote!


Cosmetic bag! I love this bag, the pockets are see through and so I can easily see where things are...except the bottom pocket which is the heavey duty pocket for transporting heavy duty stuff? The handle at the top easily goes on a hook in the bathroom for easy access.


This is the newest "bag" in the collection, it is my flat iron bag. It is lined with a heat proof fabric so you can even put it away while it is still warm but I wouldn't recommend it! ;)


It's hard to tell but this little bag holds my ipod and my cell phone! Love it! They can get shoved in my purse but not get scratched up!

The traveling jewelry bag below is awesome. Little pockets all around the edge for earrings and small necklaces with a large area in the center for bracelets and watches. When it's all packed up pull the strings and it closes really tight so things stay right where they are supposed to! Great bag.

This is my carry on bag that started this whole mess...j/k! I love it. It has tons of pockets inside and it holds all of my medium sized stuff, like my hair dryer, flat iron, books, thank you cards pens, there is even a small pocket for my cell phone, oh yes and snacks...it definitely holds lots of snacks!
This is the big duffle. I love it because it holds a TON of clothes but it is light weight. It holds an unbelieveable amount of clothes, which I put to the test every time I pack it up. Pockets on the inside and out add organization and storage! Fun bag!
Guess I need to come up with a little cuter way to tote my shoes around. It's going to need to be something small that will carry about 10 pair of shoes...Dennis always freaks when he see's how many shoes I am taking, mainly because he takes two pair, Sunday and athletic shoes. Whatev!
OK, this cracked me up. This is Dennis' manly bag, I didn't make it, BUT that handy multi media carrier is my first attempt at a cosmetic bag! We now use it for all of our cords and chargers when we travel. I loved that Dennis had it on his stuff ready to go.
Today is Nikki's birthday. All the kids are coming to dinner. I am so excited. I love it when they come. I have been working hard on a surprise for the grandbabies. I can't wait to give it to them. Hopefully I will take pictures and blog it! Happy Birthday Nik!

4 comments:

  1. I'm still waiting for "Bonnie's Boutigue.":) I love taking my church bag you made me to church. Everyone loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Fancy Nancy would LOVE your travel collection! So stinkin cute!!!! Love your cute boys and the jolly pops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your Bonnie Bag Collection! WOWSERS! Have a wonderful getaway. If you see a certain Elder T.O. out and about in NY, give him a shout out from his mom! SLY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez Mrs. Talented, When you start your own business someday doing this I request the first order.

    ReplyDelete