Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cute Boys

Friday I went out to Queen Creek to visit this cute little family with three boys (and one extra)! I brought them some "jolly pops" and they loved them. I told Jacob we could make them the next time he came to my house and he wanted to do it right then. When his mom told him they didn't have any sucker sticks, he just wanted to reuse the ones they were eating! Boy is he green! :)




Those suckers were a hit, the little boy in the middle is Dallin, he is Jacob and Luke's cousin that lives just down the street! He likes to spend time with those boys and they love having him.

We could not get this little guy to smile which is crazy because he is the smiliest kid I know but then how would you feel if everyone got a "jolly pop" but you?

No comments:

Post a Comment