Friday, July 12, 2013

Busy Bonnie

Several years ago we were at a Christmas Party and played a getting to know you game.  We were asked to introduce our spouse with a an alliteration, ie Dapper Dennis, Debonair Dennis, etc. you get the point.  Most of the men were coming up with very flattering things like Lovely Lindsay, or Marvelous Margie.  When our turn came I became "Busy Bonnie".
Seriously...just like that. 
Busy Bonnie
(Whatever happened to Beautiful Bonnie? That would have paid off in so many ways.)
Well it was true then and it is still true.
This week has been
Off The Hook!
But Fun!
I was asked to do a little presentation on Event Planning for the Young Women in one of the wards in our stake. I also had three weddings to prepare for this week, (that's my job).
Anyway, I thought I would show the YW some fun ways to make a beautiful table
here are some of the pictures.
 
This is my Summer Table! 
 
 
Here are a couple of my 4th of July Table

 
Here are two of the Mustache Party-Black and White Table!
Yup, the water picture does have a mustache!

 
It was fun and the girls seemed to enjoy it...especially the snacks at the end!
MY KIND OF GALS!
 
 
We also decorated two weddings today! It was fun/exhausting/fun.
Working with Marni, my business partner, is always a blast. 
We did a new Venue today.
It was the Mesa Women's Club or The Women's Club of Mesa.
 A historic building in downtown Mesa and a great place for a small wedding or open house. 
Here are some of the pictures.
 
Normally I would just take credit for how beautiful everything looks but that dang Guilt thing won't let me.
The Linens, tablecloths, chair covers, bows are OURS.
Lemonade stand, not ours.
Flowers, not ours.
Dishes, not ours.
Cute Ruffl-ee tablecloth in the back...OURS!
Chrystal Chandelier hanging from the center of the room...OURS!
 
 
 
Perfect vignette! Not a single thing in it is ours
But I sure would like to wind up with that
tablecloth/tutu
when we are cleaning up tonight.
 
 
 
Not Ours
 
Absolutely Ours!
This little gal finds her way on to Pinterest on a pretty regular basis!
 
 
Our table top chandelier.
Client put the flowers and letter on the top.

Again, our backdrop, with diamond cut beads in the background
and tied back with diamond mesh and
vintage diamond pins.
P.E.R.F.E.C.T.
 
 So Cute

They did a fabulous job of adding their things to ours!  And the Space was very charming.
 
Have a great weekend!
Busy Bonnie needs a nap!
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are so amazing! I love all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so doing that again for Homemaking!!! We'll have it at your house! Peralta Ward Field trip to Bonnie's! Very cute. I want to be you when I grow up.

    ReplyDelete