Monday, August 20, 2012

It's Never Easy!

It doesn't hurt,
there is no physical pain involved (I take that back, well usually no pain),
 but for some reason getting a family picture of this group
 always comes accompanied by lots of moaning and eye rolling.
 Just figuring out
 where we are going to put eveyone is a lot of work and
a tremendous amount of discussion,
loud discussion. (Danielson's talk LOUD.)
 I thought I was ready,
Lyvi
helped with the seating.
Bekah
worked on the  lighting arrangements.
I just had to sit there...I'm good at that.
 Sometimes
even the best laid plans are
futile complicated.
 June was hoping to hold
Ruby!
 The movement makes us look a little
Back To The Future-ish!
 Remember when I said there was no physical pain?
Wrong,
Lyvi and June bumped heads.
Family pictures
are
more painful than I thought.
We normally don't pick on expectant mothers but Lauren
was in charge of hitting the timer on the camera
 and then getting back to her chair before the camera flashed!
 I like this picture, except Nathan and Ruby
are not looking forward. AND...
We
Have
To
Have
Those
Two
CUTE
FACES
facing forward in our Family picture.
They make the cuteness meter
soar!
Finally, this is probably the one we will go with. 
Not a lot of smiles on the pink couch
but
we are all looking forward!
Jacob and Luke were so patient
during this whole process.
They definately win
for sitting nicely and
waiting and smiling at all the
right times.
I wish there was
a sound-o-meter (audio feed)
connected to this picture because
you would have heard
RUBY
sucking so hard on that finger!
Ohhh, she did love her finger last night.
Actually,
she was sucking on everything she could find
including the knobs on
my ottoman!
Getting teeth is hard work.
August 2102 our Family is: A Grandpa and Grandma
Four Awesome Sons
Four Beautiful, Talented and Amazing daughters (in-law)
and 6 Adorable, brilliant, athletic grandchildren
with three more on the way
thanks to Lauren and Sarah
and one more on the way
possibly starting this week
when Tyler and Bekah's adoption profile
hits LDS Family Services
watch for it here
and click on their blog button
on the right hand corner of this page.


After it was all over and every one had gone home and
my house was hauntingly quiet (Dennis was
out setting apart a couple that are going on a mission
to Argentina.) I checked my camera
to see how the pictures turned out
and this is what
I found on
the
very
last
frame.
I guess Justin really does like to have his picture taken.
I love my family!


3 comments:

  1. I love your family too! Great picture of a great family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my mom probably feels the same way when trying to get our family picture! Yours turned out very cute :)

    ReplyDelete