Friday, October 30, 2009

Miss Lyvi can do the Chicken Dance!

Usually when Lyvi comes over she has to play with "boy" toys because that is mainly what we have. Don't get me wrong, she doesn't seem to mind and she is so sweet and easy going about whatever we have her do. Here is proof, she is washing my dirty window in the back! I've always wanted another girl around here to help with the work load! :)
A couple of weeks ago I got out my American Girl doll, Bitty Baby! Lyvi loves her. She is quite fascinated with her eyes because they open and close.

We broke down and got a little set at Costco for Lyvi. It has a doll, a stroller, a high chair and a little bed. She is in heaven and Luke really enjoys feeding the baby as well.


BUT possibly her most favorite thing is my Turkey that plays the Chicken Dance song. She loves to dance to it. I should have taken a video because she has got the chicken dance down pat!

It sure is fun to have those cute little children come for a visit!




1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh she is a little doll! How fun to have a little girl to play with your dolls!

    ReplyDelete