Monday, July 20, 2009

Grandbabies are the Best!

Alyvia has become so mobile these days that she is hard to get a picture of that isn't blurry! We got to tend her for a little bit last week and it sure was fun! She enjoyed checking out the cupboards!

No we aren't being robbed...Jacob saw a cousin with a cape and wanted me to make him one which I did, but he also wanted a "mask". I didn't make him one on the cape day but they came by on Saturday and I was cutting out fabric for another project and I had some scraps left over so we made these impromptu masks...Todd didn't want his picture taken because he was afraid it would end up on my Picasa Album...so I didn't put it there! Notice Luke has his socks on his hands because they also want some "super gloves" silly kids! So fun though.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE your blog! Way to go Cookie Cutter! SLY

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it!!! You've joined the bloggers, so cute, you are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete